A practical, pragmatic, ‘learning-by-doing’ business course. Supporting artisans to develop their ideas and skills into commercially viable businesses.
Who is the is this course aimed at?
This course has been created to support artisans from all sectors to develop their ideas and skills into commercially-viable businesses. The target audience includes these groups:
• Recent and final year graduates of craft colleges
• Creative businesses which need help in growing to the next stage
• People considering a second career in craft
• Craftspeople with skills but little business experience.
Would the course suit you?
• Are you developing a really good craft or artisan product range or idea?
• Do you want to establish a commercially-viable business based on your skills and talent?
• Have you changed career and now want a detailed plan for how to get started?
If the answer to any of these questions is ‘Yes’, then this has been designed for you.